Join Entrusted Women University If...
- You are a natural-born leader.
- You dream about writing, speaking, or creating an online platform but you are not sure about your next steps.
- You are pursuing your passions, but find yourself stuck and unable to move to the next level
- You long to connect with other like-minded women of color.
- You find yourself in need of support, encouragement, equipping, and connection with other Christian women of color.
Entrusted Women University Is Designed To:
Provide you with motivation and accountability to accomplish your writing and speaking goals.
Connect you with Christian women communicators of color that desire to write, speak, and lead.
Equip you with the tools and strategies you need to make your writing and speaking dreams a reality.
Entrusted Women University Includes:
6 Modules for Writers and Speakers
6 Guided Worksheets and Checklists for Each Module
Access to Our Interview Library
Access to Our Training Archive
Access to Our Entrusted Women 2020 Online Conference Replays
- Mastermind Connections
- An Opportunity To Be Featured on our Social Media Channels
Exclusive Giveaways & Bonus Content
- Access to our YouVersion Partnership
Access Our YouVersion Partnership
We've partnered with YouVersion to publish 57 devotionals from women in our community. To date, we have collectively had 476, 227 subscriptions and 293, 679 completions of our plans!
We help you market your devotional on all our social media channels, within our Facebook group, and to our email list.
Become a member and access our YouVersion Partnership!
We want to see you WIN!
This Could Be You!
Still Not Convinced?
Meet the Entrusted Women Founder & Membership Instructor
Kia Stephens founded Entrusted Women to support, connect, and equip Christian women communicators of color. Kia's writing has been featured on iBelieve.com, Beloved Women, Proverbs 31 Ministries, Crosswalk, and Incourage. She has also spoken at She Speaks, the Beloved Women Conference, the Sister Circle Online Event, and the Entrusted Women's Conference. Kia is passionate about equipping women leaders and you can learn more about her at www.kiastephens.com.
Meet a Few of the Interview Guest
And a Few More
What Women of Color Are Saying
Joy A. Williams
Entrusted Women feeds my love for all things community.
When I found Entrusted Women I felt like I’d discovered the proverbial pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
Tyra Lane - Kingsland
Since becoming a member of Entrusted Women, I’ve found my tribe and have grown in business.